Monday, July 26, 2010

Prayer

We take refuge in that dazzling Sun that represents the Brahma (czg~e) i.e. our real and pure soul – completely devoid of the bondages of worldly attractions and spiritual ignorance.

O Sun, lead my mind to truth, make me meditate on my real form i.e. Brahma’s form.

Like a fruit when not ripe is firmly connected to the tree, but the firmness loosens with ripening, and finally drops down the fruit on the earth, O supreme power Brahma(czg~e), I must get liberated from all these deathlike bondages of worldly lusts and spiritual ignorance, then I will be able to see myself in my real form – of the Sanaatana Advaeta Brahma(czg~e) – where only the brightest light exists everywhere – and to everyone’s surprise, I am nothing other than that brightest light – the light which is the most powerful of all known and unknown persons or things whatsoever, and it has the optimum knowledge, which finds itself everywhere in this truest and infinite space of Brahma. The real and optimum bliss only exists here.

No comments:

Post a Comment